jueves, 18 de junio de 2020

The best invention of all time


In the maternity process i discovered a wonderful object, the monitor of baby.

When my son was baby, my mother gave me, a monitor to baby, it's was quite novel and different from the ones i knew, considering that besides the audio system includid a cam with nigth vison. i loved really liked because could be see my son although i was away.  

Since that moment i began take me the monitor baby everywhere,a the beach, friends homes, etc. like this could i be spend time with my friends or families in the living room or in the garden with the complete calm, because i had it, and i could see my baby in the case he wake up.






Right now my son is older, he has five year old and we don't need use the monitor of baby, but without a doubt it made my life a lot easier during that period

6 comentarios:

  1. Wow! That baby monitor sounds like a really life saving. You could live your maternity whit out losing other process and situations of your life. I think it's wonderfull. If I ever have kids I totally will have one of those.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi kary, because I am not a mother I do not know about the importance of these electronic devices, because as you definitely explained this electronic device allowed you to continue with your life. Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Kari,
    Great device, with my partner we were about to buy one and then we regret it, now that I think about it it would have been very useful. Our son is already 4 years old, and we have always been very attentive to everything, this device could have helped us, and gained hours of sleep :).
    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Kary
    It's a great technological device. To be able to see your baby while in a different room, It's amazing how technology can help so life and maternity aren't so difficult

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! This device is very usefull my cousin has one for her baby and is really practical and to know in what position is the baby and pay atenttion if the baby will fall of the bed.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi there, that it's great! It's wonderful that you could find you own advance device that help you the most part of time in moment that could be very stressing without the camera. I will take it as a recommendation! regards.

    ResponderEliminar

Pole Dance

It´s usually a sensual dance, using a vertical tube of metal, on wich the dancer make his performance. Practice the Pole Dance demand many f...