miércoles, 29 de julio de 2020

Pole Dance

It´s usually a sensual dance, using a vertical tube of metal, on wich the dancer make his performance.

Pole Fitness: un negocio que seduce a los emprendedores

Practice the Pole Dance demand many force and resistance for work on the tube, is for this i like much make this activity, because i ejercite all my body, my arms,legs,back and abdomen, besides i love make dancings and coreographis with my favorite songs.

I stil find myself learning the basic about this sport, in this stage i make many exercises for strengthen the abdomen, because thi is the main core of the force that is ver important in the command of dance in the tube, it wich take a long time to develop.

Pole dance, ponte en forma sobre una barra        Promoción Gimnasios StarGym paga $15.900. Ahorra un 47% | Julio ...

I personally Recomend doing this acticity because it is avery good exercise it also helps to strengthen self-esteem and personality.

Baile en barra - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

Previously thos dance was frowned upon by society due to, it´s origin in the nigth clubs, but today it´s considered a sport and even competitions are made.

  Competencia de "pole dance" en México es pospuesta por visita del ...

5 comentarios:

  1. I find that the pole dance it´s a vey difficult activity because it´s combines technique, strength and flexibility and to that you have to add the confidence to be in a position and know that you won't fall.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I think it is a very good exercise. People who can do that must have a very good physical condition. I also think it requires a lot of training and it must be very fun to practice it. It’s good that an activity can help you to be in good health and be fun

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Kary, I also love to dance, but I dance salsa jajaja but I would also like to dance pole dance because I work in a dance academy and I always see the students trying hard and how they improve with time

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Kary, I think pole dance is a very interesting and hard sports. I admire you to enter in this amazing exercise. I hope you keep learning and end being a very talented pole dancer.

    ResponderEliminar

Pole Dance

It´s usually a sensual dance, using a vertical tube of metal, on wich the dancer make his performance. Practice the Pole Dance demand many f...