martes, 2 de junio de 2020

Who I am?

Hello, i am Karina, but i prefer to be called Kary, in my family we are two sisters and 2 brothers, util last we all lived together in my mother house, but this year we me and my son decide being independet and now we live in Puente Alto with my boyfriend, also we have four Cats and we love them so much.




Since i was little always played  to be teacher with my friends and even with my fluffy toy, which over the years became a reality since in 2016 I started studying pedagogy in kindergarten education at the university of Chile, today I met studying the last year of my career, the truth is that I love my career and I think I could not see a better decision to taken.



3 comentarios:

  1. Wow Kary! Four cats! Thats sound a Little complicated. How is the reletionship between they? Personally I have two cats in my house and they hate each other.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Kary, your family (with cats included) is very cute <3 I'm studying the same and I think the same as you! pedagogy is so beautiful

    regards:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Kary, be teacher require a great vocation, but is a beautiful and necessary job for the children. your family is very cute, four cats is a lot of purring!!

    Have a good week :)

    ResponderEliminar

Pole Dance

It´s usually a sensual dance, using a vertical tube of metal, on wich the dancer make his performance. Practice the Pole Dance demand many f...