jueves, 11 de junio de 2020

this is my carrer!!









have good memories of my children when i wen to the kindergarten, in that place played with my friends, we went the park, the farm, aquarius, we did many funny activities, i liked go to the kindergarten in fact when i was in de home usualy i played to the school and i my liked be the teacher,







with the time this wish thst only manifested througth of play, it was getting more real every day, In the last years of the school i especializaed in attention of preshoolers, in this a moment i start my way to the pedagogie, i when finished the school and i did my practice i comprobed i loved what i had studed





but were need to do, that the education be diferent, i not liked that the education preschooler very escolarized, i feelded that the kindergarten it don't was longer the place in the that i played when little, This make i decide me about study pedagogie in edacation of preshooler, today i am in the stage final of my carrer and i feel made the rigth decision, i love my carrer,
It is something that comes with me from all my life.






These photographs are experiences made in different educational institutions.




2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I completely agree with your vision about the preschooler education, because the stress of be more like the model of the schools, only gives to the childrens problems with their progress in the stages of grown that fits with their capabilities and interests. I think could be better if the games be more important than the expected results in their education.

    ResponderEliminar

Pole Dance

It´s usually a sensual dance, using a vertical tube of metal, on wich the dancer make his performance. Practice the Pole Dance demand many f...