Since i was little always played to be teacher with my friends and even with my fluffy toy, which over the years became a reality since in 2016 I started studying pedagogy in kindergarten education at the university of Chile, today I met studying the last year of my career, the truth is that I love my career and I think I could not see a better decision to taken.




Wow Kary! Four cats! Thats sound a Little complicated. How is the reletionship between they? Personally I have two cats in my house and they hate each other.
ResponderEliminarHello Kary, your family (with cats included) is very cute <3 I'm studying the same and I think the same as you! pedagogy is so beautiful
ResponderEliminarregards:)
Hi Kary, be teacher require a great vocation, but is a beautiful and necessary job for the children. your family is very cute, four cats is a lot of purring!!
ResponderEliminarHave a good week :)